I watched this very nice sample film by Corey Rich at 1080p and it looks great to my eye—no aliasing, no rolling shutter issues, plenty of detail, luscious “Top Gear” grading.
- 1080p 24, 25, 30
- 720p 60 (and presumably 50)
- 30 minutes record time
- H.264 B-frame, 24Mbps
- Two different movie crop modes, DX and 1:1 (2.7x)
- Smooth exposure adjustment while recording
- Tracking autofocus while recording
- External mic input with manual levels
- Headphone jack for audio monitoring
- Clean HDMI out (it seems)
- Remote control via iPad/iPhone
- MSRP $6,000, available in February
Great to have you back at the table after starting the party with the D90 Nikon.