...has been announced.
Ten great things you can do with After Effects 7.0:
- Dump eLin and work in linear 32-bit floating point
- See an accurate preview of how your film work will look when projected
- “Make Your Video Look Like Film”
- Take advantage of linear-light layer blending, even in 8-bit
- Color Manage your workflow
- Apply 8- and 16-bit effects to 32-bit images
- Animate using explicit translation curves
- Import camera RAW files as HDR images
- Slow Motion For Me (time warp)
- (Nearly) navigate with nodes
More to come.